Sign my Guestbook

Sunday, November 28, 2010









It has been 2years since I have been missing in action and I hope to slowly but surely begin to try blogging again.

Getting back wasn't easy cos my mom forgot the password to login but thank goodness I remembered.


I don't honestly know how to begin. Well I use to have many friends coming over (still do) and now I have 2 additional regular visitors- Helios' sister and Tommy's brother.

Everyone loves them, everyone gives them food and everyone think they are the youngest so they are entitlted to everything and I mean everything (the good thing is, Helios' sister sometimes do share her food so we follow her around).


Well Christmas is round the corner. The decorations are up except for the tree which I believe is coming sometime this week.


YES pressies for me


Love to all,

Scuba








3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

How awesome to see you back, Scuba! You haven't changed a bit in two years! You're just as handsome as ever!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

EFT Therapy said...

Hi Scuba! You look and your little brothers look very adorable together. Be a good boy and take care of them alright?

Anonymous said...

Those are some lucky little hairless apes there. Nothing bad's going to happen to those kids while Scuba is standing by...!
- - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more