Goodness gracious – why do you guys have to tag a lazy dog like me. Worst, I can’t tag any of my friends’ coz they are all used (that was my mom’s fault. She went away and took her laptop with her. By the time I read everyone’s blog, it is too late).
Well according to everyone’s blog, this is how we play the game
1. The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself."
2. Then player tag 5 friends and list their names.
3. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims.
4. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
My 5 weird habits
1. Statue is my second name. I can stand very still for hours even with distractions all around me.
2. I am a creature of habit. At 0730am, I get up to have my breakfast (usually cheese and milk). Come 5pm, I will be at the kitchen waiting for my meal to be served. Then at 9.30pm, I will be facing (literary with my face against the door) my bedroom door hoping and anticipating someone will open the door.
3. I am name Scuba for a reason. I love swimming – dry swimming (not mahjong) on the carpet. I will pretend to swim and bob my head up ever so often to try to breath.
4. I love face massage…. by bigger dogs. I would stick my face in all the bigger dogs’ mouth to have the well deserved massage.
5. Peace no fight. Kissing is my specialty. I love kissing human and dogs alike. If there is a fight, I will be there – squeezing in between the 2 fighting dogs and start to kiss them. When there are no dog fights, let me tell you, my kisses are intense so much so, my aunties think I am cleaning their dogs’ teeth.
Who shall I tag. Hmmmmmm I will tag Alpha, Beta, Charlie, Delta and Echo (my imaginary friends).