Sign my Guestbook

Monday, March 05, 2007

This is the Year of the Golden Pig

Because of that Golden Pig (whoever she or he is), my mom went out to buy the Movie – Babe: Pig in the City and made me watch it with her.
Babe in the city (Blog)


She keeps saying “Scuba, look Babe and the Bull Terrier look so much alike… (minus Babe’s curly tail). At one stage, she keeps calling me Scuba Babe or Scuba Baby. I think the worst thing she has referred me to be, is “The Platinum Pig”. She said I am white (that’s platinum) and I look like a PIG.

Anyway, the movie taught me three things; COMPASSION, KINDNESS AND FORGIVENESS.

Greatest mistake – at the end of the movie, they refer us the English Bull Terriers as Pit Bulls.

The Lunar New Year is celebrated over 15days and yes, yesterday the 04th of March was the 15th day. Our owners decided to bring us to the beach (it was relaxing for them after 15days of visiting relations and friends and getting drunk and too much card games and mahjong)

Did I hear beach? HELP!! HELP!! SOMEONE HELP!! (Me squealing). NO SWIMMING PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!
Of course I was made to go in the water.


scuba4
Do I look like I enjoyed the water? Noooooooooooooooo


After the water, I was allowed to do anything I like. So I decided I was going to run away before anyone put me back into the water.


FREEDOM
...or maybe I can pass myself off as a dalmatian (look at those dalmatian spots. The dalmatian spots are very obvious on me when I am wet).

8 comments:

Rafv said...

Indeed, Scuba. You look like Babe the pig more than warrior of the BT in the movie. My mum commented like Babe's lower half of the body and body shape is exactly like Scuba's. hehe and Yes, your kindness and forgiveness alike Babe's too.

R

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Scubs,
I like the Babe movie... though I prefer the first one.
Nope godma didn't tell me abt the Sentosa trip *pouts* but I wouldn't be able to go too since my mum and dad were real busy over the weekend...

Joe Stains said...

I love your moving pictures!! I don't like pigs though, unless they are bacon.

Cash said...

That moving picture is KEWL. I have not see that Babe movie yet...maybe Momma will get it soon.
Jasper

Fu Fu said...

Scuba, you're much cuter then any piggy. Your trip to the beach looks fun. Do you run really really fast?

~ fufu

Onion said...

My dear Scuba,
I get called 'little pig' too. Not very respectful of my diva dog status, I don't think, but I guess it's a cross we bullies have to bear. I still think you're the most handsome boy on the blogs!
Onion
X

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Babe movies are so good! Especially when served with popcorn.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

hi there !!! I am tattoodoll on Livejournal! A friend of mine reads your journal and directed me to it,because we just brought a Bull Terrier puppy home with us!!
I love your journal!!
Oh and a funny thing,I made the puppy watch BABE pig in the city too!! ahahaha...
I love that movie.